We will file your federal and state income tax returns that are due April 15th (March 15th for S Corps and Partnerships). This includes both business and personal income tax filngs.
All clients receive a complementary extension if additional times is needed.
Our process includes:
1. You upload your tax documents and complete a series of questionnaires in our secure online portal.
2. We ask any necessary follow up questions.
3. We provide a draft of your tax return including a personalized video explanation in plain language.
4. Upon your approval, we proceed with collecting necessary e-signatures and completing your tax filing.
QUICK GUIDE TAX
SELECT THE MONTH YOU WOULD LIKE TO PROVIDE THE WEBINAR
TAX MISTAKES ALL INTERPRETERS NEED TO AVOID
After your purchase, you will be re-directed to your "Host Page" with your webinar link, access code for your month, templates, tips, and CEU resources.
You will also receive a confirmation email from Info@quickguidetax.com with a link to the confirmation page for future reference.
HOW IT WORKS
Hosting and on-demand webinar allows you to offer our pre-recorded webinar to your local community for an entire month.
Here's what the process looks like:
1. You would purchase the month that you would like to host our webinar.
2. We will send you a confirmation email with access to your "Host Page" with
Your private webinar link
Webinar hosting tips
3. You would promote the month-long available webinar to your community.
Feel free to charge any registration fee that your like. Or you can make it free! It's completely up to you.
4. During your selected month, your community can watch the webinar anytime at their leisure.
Our webinars are in both English and ASL
Access will be granted on the 2nd day of the month and will expire on the 1st day of the following month (For example, if you purchase the month of March, you would have access from March 2nd-March 31st)