We will file your federal and state income tax returns that are due April 15th (March 15th for S Corps and Partnerships). This includes both business and personal income tax filngs.
All clients receive a complementary extension if additional times is needed.
Our process includes:
1. You upload your tax documents and complete a series of questionnaires in our secure online portal.
2. We ask any necessary follow up questions.
3. We provide a draft of your tax return including a personalized video explanation in plain language.
4. Upon your approval, we proceed with collecting necessary e-signatures and completing your tax filing.
QUICK GUIDE TAX
HOSTING AN ON-DEMAND WEBINAR INCLUDES:
✔️ One month of access to our webinar titled
"Unpacking the Decision to Become an LLC as a Freelance Interpreter" that you can share with your community
✔️ Webinar is taught in both ASL & English
✔️ Template flyer (for marketing)
✔️ Template registration confirmation email
✔️ On-demand webinar hosting tips sheet
✔️ Permission to charge any registration fee that you like
✔️ CEU resources, instructor forms & post-webinar quiz (for those who offer CEUs)
*Access will be granted on the 2nd day of the month (For example, if you purchase the month of March, you would have access from March 2nd-March 31st)
*Quick Guide Tax does not provide CEUs
ABOUT THE WEBINAR
Unpacking the Decision to Become an LLC as a Freelance Interpreter
This workshop will reveal the answers to the most common questions interpreters ask about LLCs, including: Do I need an LLC? How do I form an LLC? What is liability insurance? Does an LLC provide tax savings? What is an EIN? How are sole proprietorships and S Corps different? In addition, we will examine several real-life scenarios to help interpreters evaluate whether or not an LLC is right for them.
Participants will understand what an LLC is
Participants will be able to indicate the difference between liability insurance and LLCs
Participants will be able to describe the purpose of an EIN and a tradename (DBA)
Participants will be able to identify the tax implications of sole proprietorships and S Corps
HOW IT WORKS
Hosting and on-demand webinar allows you to offer our pre-recorded webinar to your local community for an entire month.
Here's what the process looks like:
1. You would purchase the month that you would like to host our webinar.
2. We will send you a confirmation email with access to your "Host Page" with
Your private webinar link
Webinar hosting tips
3. You would promote the month-long available webinar to your community.
Feel free to charge any registration fee that your like. Or you can make it free! It's completely up to you.
4. During your selected month, your community can watch the webinar anytime at their leisure.
Our webinars are in both English and ASL
Access will be granted on the 2nd day of the month and will expire on the 1st day of the following month (For example, if you purchase the month of March, you would have access from March 2nd-March 31st)